Actions and Detail Panel
Masterclass in Report Writing (LDN) - Cancelled
Fri 2 December 2016, 09:30 – 16:00 GMT
This practical workshop is designed for those who need to get their message across quickly, carefully and clearly.
Participants will work through a five-stage process which will:
- get ideas from your head onto paper, avoiding writer’s block
- create a logical flow and natural hierarchy to information for a variety of readers
- refresh your ability to express yourself in clear English
- help you edit your own work as easily as you can edit your colleagues’
- review what’s working well and identify points for improvement back at work.
Come prepared to discuss, to write and to constructively review reports from ONS and other real-life organisations.
This is an internal ONS event.