Innovation leadership can support achievement of the mission or the vision of a business. With rapid market changes, it is necessary for organisations to think innovatively to ensure continued success and stay ahead of the competition.
This half day interactive workshop will challenge business owners to look at how an innovative leadership style can bring a positive impact to their business’s bottom line.
What will I take away from this?
- An understanding of developing an innovation process
- Building Support throughout your organisation
- Beyond boundaries - Encouraging creativity in your team
- Understanding Emerging Trends and the impact on your business
- Organisational Readiness - Understand your ability to take action
- Disciplined Implementation - How you can manage the path from the idea to reality
Who should attend?
- Business owners and senior managers who want to challenge the status quo of their organisations, and push through the barriers to growth.
Your Host - Barbara Orr, Senior Consultant at Full Circle Management Solutions Ltd
Full Circle Management Solutions Ltd is one of Northern Ireland's fastest growing management consultancy practices. We attribute the growth that we have enjoyed to our passion for excellence, our ability to help clients to achieve positive and tangible change and our preparedness to "go the extra mile" on each and every assignment that we work on.
Our key areas of expertise include the following:
- Strategy planning and development
- Export development
- Sales and marketing support
- Tender preparation
- Market Research
For more information on Full Circle Managment Soloutions go to www.fullcircle.eu.com