Actions and Detail Panel
Masterclass: International Marketing
Thu 13 October 2016, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
Have you ever thought more customers should be buying from you? Felt frustrated that your message just wasn’t getting heard? Been confused about how to reach potential customers? Then this course could be for you.
This intensive and lively one-day masterclass is aimed at strategic decision makers with responsibility for creating their marketing strategy. You will learn about pragmatic and useful ways to develop a marketing strategy and enhance your export success using tried and tested marketing techniques. The course has been designed to be suitable both for product and service exporters.
After this course, you’ll be able to:
• Understand how a robust marketing strategy is key to business success
• Consider a range of marketing techniques to help create or refresh your business strategy
• Prioritise your marketing communications including advertising, PR, social media, website and paper literature to maximise the return on your budget
• Recognise the importance of cultural differences in your marketing strategy, sales techniques and negotiations
• Prepare and appropriate marketing strategy for different countries or market in which you operate.
There is a charge of just £50+VAT per delegate. However, those companies participating in the Passport to Export programme may attend at a reduced cost. To find out if you qualify for the discount please contact the events team at email@example.com or call 01332 826 424.