Masterclass: Researching Export Markets
Attend this intensive and interactive one-day masterclass, introducing you to planning and conducting export market research.
This masterclass will provide you with a thorough understanding of market research techniques, and give you practical solutions. You’ll look at conducting research yourself (in-house) and also using external agencies and UKTI research services.
After this course, you will be able to:
• Understand the key criteria for selecting and prioritising overseas markets.
• Plan, undertake or commission, and report on a market research project.
• Make effective use of the internet and other sources of desk research.
• Plan and undertake market research visits to your target export markets.
• Use market research to gain an in-depth understanding of potential customers and partners.
• Continue to make the most of available advice and support.
There is a charge of just £50+VAT per delegate. However, those companies participating in the Passport to Export programme may attend at a reduced cost. To find out if you qualify for the discount please contact the events team at email@example.com or call 01332 826 424.