- Arrive at 9.30am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Tips and tricks for planning and preparing for the big day in advance
- Demonstration and preparation of a festive starter that can be made in advance with minimal involvement on the day
- Break for tasty lunch with a well earned glass of fizz
- Preparation and demonstrations of 'trimmings' to accompany your chosen roast or vegetarian main course
- Demonstration and preparation of Christmas Day dessert
- Course comes to a close at 4pm
To take away: All notes from the day, a Woodspeen apron and some of the day's food preparations.
Spaces for this course is subject to availability.