San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Google AdWords is an amazing platform, and the Google Grants platform can drive thousands of new visitors to your website every month.
But it can be tricky to get to grips with.
This training, tailored especially for charities with Google Grants accounts, will help you:
- understand the structure of an AdWords account
- how to set up your account to maximise its effectiveness
- write ads that make people want to click to your website
- work within the $2 keyword limit
- navigate through the AdWords user interface.
- set up campaigns and ad groups
- research and add keywords
- group ads and keywords within ad groups
- understand the relationship between AdWords and your website
- target your ads where they are needed most
- measure success within Google Analytics
Our training is fun, informal and practical - you leave having got your hands dirty making real changes in your live account.
Save This Event
When & Where
We're a digital marketing agencies for charities and other organisations doing good work. We help great causes do great digital.