Actions and Detail Panel
Mastermind Day - Glasgow
Sun 10 July 2016, 09:30 – 17:30 BST
Are you serious about Property Investing and want to accelerate your business in 2016?
Due to popular demand, the Mastermind Days are now a regular event in the training calendar, running in London, Glasgow, Edinburgh and other areas.
If you haven't attended a Mastermind Day before, there's nothing else like it. It's a chance to join other property investors from various parts of the UK, for a content-rich, motivating and inspiring day that will have you bursting with new ideas to drive your business forward.
"Fluid format and lack of fixed structure, meant that multiple subjects were covered. The lightest touch I have ever seen. You guys walk the walk." Barry Duddy, Edinburgh
"Another productive day. The format is different to any other property event I've been to, and gives everyone an opportunity to discuss any obstacles in their property business, as well as widening their knowledge or other strategies." Alan Rice-Smith, London
"I have been to numerous property education and networking events across the UK and I have to say the level of quality and knowledge I got from that day has been the best I have experienced. I would tell anyone thinking of attending one of these days to attend, you will not be disappointed. We all need inspiration on our property journey, PMA will provide this for you." James McKernon, Glasgow
What is a Mastermind Day?
There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to the Mastermind Day. The beauty of Mastermind Days is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.
The concept of the Mastermind Group was formally introduced by Napoleon Hill in the early 1900's. In his timeless classic, "Think And Grow Rich" he wrote about the Mastermind principle as:
"The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony."
"No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind."
At a Mastermind Day the agenda belongs to the group, and each person’s participation is key. You'll gain tremendous insights, which can improve your business and personal life. The Mastermind Day is like having a objective board of directors.
What Will You Get From It?
- Answers and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
- Tap into the experience and skills of others
- Increased confidence that you've made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of shared endeavour - there are others out there!
- Design things to be the way you want them to be, not as you've been told they "should" be
- A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude
Who Should Attend a Mastermind Day?
- have a similar interest
- have a similar skill and/or success level
- have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
- want to reach or exceed their goals
- are ready to let their desire to be passionate about their life and work overcome their fear of change
- if you're serious about property investing and want to accelerate your property business in 2016, then you need to join us on the next Mastermind Day!
Get your questions answered on a broad range of topics such as:
- Rent 2 Rent
- Assisted Sales
- Lease Options
- Finding JV Partners
- Business Partnerships
- Commercial Finance
- HMO financing
- and much, much more
Course Content - Mastermind Day
- Problem Solving
- Creating Solutions
- Generating Ideas
- Pooling Resources
- Growing your Network
- Getting your questions answered
- Lots of information and content
- Meeting other like-minded people
- Goal setting
- Being accountable for what you say you're going to do!