This informal, 1 hour session is a useful first step before applying to join the Mathematics Mastery partnership. Attendees will receive an overview of:
- The mastery approach: our key principles
- The Mathematics Mastery partnership: a national network of over 365 schools
- What the programme includes
- How the programme is brought to life in the classroom
- Impact: how we make a difference to your staff and pupils
- The application process
There will also be time for Q&As.
This session will be run by our Regional Programme Partner, St Thomas of Canterbury Primary School, part of the Learning Unlimited Teaching School Alliance (LUTSA).