Actions and Detail Panel
matrix Standard Awareness Session - Nottingham
Tue 28 March 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
What is a matrix Awareness Session?
- A highly interactive session that will provide delegates with a detailed understanding of the matrix Standard and the assessment process.
Who should attend?
- People new to the matrix Standard and have been asked to co-ordinate activity and improve the quality of information, advice and guidance (IAG) within their organisation
- People who have been asked to conduct an internal health check reviewing their organisation’s IAG processes against the matrix Standard
- Anyone involved in planning, managing and implementation of the matrix Standard
- Leaders / managers needing to identify gaps in the effectiveness of their organisation’s IAG service
- Quality Improvement Managers wanting to achieve continual organisational improvement, and
- Anyone wanting to increase their knowledge of the matrix Standard and contribute to improved business performance through the impact of their IAG provision.
- Attending the Discovery Day also brings a great opportunity to network with people from other organisations / sectors who provide information advice and guidance to a variety of customer, clients and service users.
What will delegates gain from the Session?
- An understanding of the matrix Standard from an Assessor’s perspective
- Knowledge of how to conduct a simple gap analysis of your own organisations IAG service provision against the matrix Standard
- An understanding of the assessment and accreditation process
- Tools and techniques to add value to the organisation
- An appreciation of the benefits matrix accreditation brings, and
- How to plan your next steps.
Where is the Session taking place?
- Tuesday 28th March 2017 – Unit 26, Eldon Business Park, Eldon Road, Chilwell, Nottingham.
9.30am to 12.30pm
Who are the Facilitators?
- The facilitator(s) will be a Registered matrix Assessors.
- £50 + vat per delegate - all materials will be provided.
How do I Register?
- To register you will need to purchase a ticket for £50 + VAT per delegate. If you choose to book a matrix assessment the ticket price will be deducted off your invoice.
***PLEASE NOTE: once you have booked your ticket you will receive an email from eventbrite detailing the discount code, please ensure you enter this discount code into your booking form, this will alert the office of your attendance at the matrix session ensuring the ticket price is deducted off your invoice***
If you need to cancel your place on the session please allow 14 working days for a full refund or you will be liable for the full cost of the ticket.