Having a Twitter presence is becoming essential for charities in today's ever increasing digital landscape. It can be one of the best tools in your armour to increase volunteering, share content, campaign and fundraise.
But how do you use it effectively? What sort of tone is right for your organisation? How do you keep your audience engaged? It can sometimes feel like a bit of a minefield. This focused workshops will give you the practical skills to build a following, identify and engage your audiences and measure your organisation's performance. Improve your reach, content and messaging on one of the fastest growing social networks on the planet.
Level: those attending should already be using Twitter in their role and they looking to further develop their skillset
- Understanding Twitter best practice
- How to identify and engage with your audiences
- Language: develop your tone of voice
- How to construct effective tweets that build a following
- What makes good content: what to talk about and how to plan
- Monitoring and evaluating your organisation on Twitter and the tools that can help you along the way
Why not make a day of it? Book yourself or a colleague onto the morning session, Write for the Web, and get 15% off each session. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this offer.
VAT will be charged at 20%.
You can book online now with a card, by invoice (see 'other payment options at the bottom of the next page) or by calling us on 020 7871 5600.