San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MCCW European Retreat 2016
'Echoing the Gift of the Holy Spirit in this Year of Mercy'
When: 20-23 October 2016 (Thursday-Sunday)
Where: Schoenstatt in Vallendar, Germany
Who: Female Military ID Card Holders (Spouses of Active Duty, Active Duty, Mother's and Daughter's 17yr and older of Military ID Card Holders, Retirees, Civilians Welcome), as well as lap babies under 1 year of age. No Childcare will be provided.
PLEASE LOOK AT BEFORE TICKET PURCHASE. All retreat information for MCCW Europe can be found at: http://www.mccweurope.com/retreat-details.html
Registration & Payment Instructions:
Select a ticket. PLEASE READ ALL ENTRIES BEFORE SELECTION. There is NO REFUNDS.
You may need to select two. (Women traveling from England, Spain and Italy may arrive on Wednesday, October 19. Cost for room & board on Wednesday, October 19 is $75.)
- Early Registration (Mail in- $375)
- Early Registration online - $375 + fee
- Late Registration (Mail in - $425)
- Late Registration online - $425 + fee
- Day Tripper 1 day w/ room & board (Mail in - $225)
- Day Tripper 1 day w/ room & board online - $225 + fee
- Day Tripper 1 day w/ board (Mail in - $195)
- Day Tripper 1 day w/ board online - $195 + fee
- Day Tripper 2 days w/ room & board (Mail in - $295)
- Day Tripper 2 days w/ room & board online - $295 + fee
- Traveling (Mail in $75)
- Traveling online $75 + Fee
Note: All payments need to be made prior to the start of this retreat. Please find payment due dates below. There is NO REFUNDS. Thank you for your support.
Credit Card Payment: Select tickets labeled ONLINE. You will incur the Eventbrite credit card service fee.
Check Payment: Select tickets labeled MAIL IN; please make checks payable to MCCW Worldwide, Inc. Subject line: Europe Fall 2016 Retreat. Mail all payments MPS to the attention of Jane Gottardi - CMR 467 Box 815, APO AE 09096
All final payments need to be paid no later than September 1, 2016. Please note that checks may take up to one month to be deposited due to the time to mail them to Jane and then to the States for deposit.
MCCW Europe has a contractual agreement with Schoenstatt. We appreciate your timely payment.
Caution: DO NOT register your name multiple times. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your registration if you have any questions.
- Check with your local parish, as some are able to provide a subsidy. If they are, find out when the subsidy is provided. Send email@example.com an email stating that you have registered, provide your confirmation number, as well as the name of your chapel group. Please ensure that you make sure you pay on time.
- Once registered you are ultimately responsible for full payment.
- You may transfer your spot if unable to attend up to two weeks prior to the start of the retreat.
- 3 Nights lodging
- 3 Breakfasts (Fri, Sat, Sun), 3 Dinners (Thu, Fri, Sat), 3 Lunches (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Conference materials
- Free parking
- Entry into all talks
Early Registration Dates: 01JUN thru 31AUG (Total Cost includes Registration & Retreat Fee $ 375.00)
Early Registration Fee $150.00 (To be paid within 5 days of registering. This includes mailing time if paying by check.)
Late Registration Dates: 01SEP thru 30SEP (Total Cost includes Registration & Retreat Fee $ 425.00)
Late Registration Fee $200.00 * Limited beds are available. However, a wait list will be created when all beds are claimed.
Day Tripper Fee: Reservations for Day Trippers will close: 15SEP16
1 Day $ 225.00 with one night's lodging
$195.00 without lodging (lunch & dinner included)
2 Day $ 295.00
Day Tripper Fee with lodging Includes:
- One lunch on day of arrival
- One dinner on day of arrival
- Breakfast on day of departure
- Entry into one day of talks
- Day Tripper Fees: Available with and without lodging for the night. Please see pricing above.
- Please email to advise which day(s) you are planning to attend.
Women traveling from England, Spain and Italy may arrive on Wednesday, October 19. Cost for room & board on Wednesday, October 19 is $75.
Have questions about MCCW Fall 2016 European Regional Retreat - Echoing the Gifts of the Holy Spirit in this Year of Mercy? Contact MCCW-Europe
When & Where
The Military Council of Catholic Women, Europe
MCCW Worldwide continues to celebrate its' 60th Anniversary. We pray that during this 'Jubilee Year of Mercy' that you will take time out for yourself and come join us this October 2016 at Schoenstatt.
Only military ID Card holders may attend our events.
Each year we bring you quality speakers from across the globe to share with you different aspects of our Catholic faith. This year's theme, 'Echoing the Gifts of the Holy Spirit in this Year of Mercy is perfect as we come together to reflect on our own gifts, the gifts we see in others, and how we can unite ourselves to building our families, communities and our Church.
There is a great deal in scripture on the Holy Spirit which we will bring to you during our time together. We promise you a beautiful weekend of masses, adoration, confession, talks, reflection, prayer, wonderful meals, comfortable lodging and time with your sisters in the faith from across Europe.
In this 'Year of Mercy' let us all, 'Be Merciful Like the Father' by bringing love to everyone we meet.
Your MCCW European Team
The Military Council of Catholic Women (MCCW) reflects a visible presence of Christ in military communities by fostering and nourishing women in spirituality, leadership and service. Inspired by the Holy Spirit, MCCW serves as a vital enhancement of the religious support mission of military chapels.