Actions and Detail Panel
MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server® 2014 (20461 part of MCSA SQL Server 201...
This course is available at the following locations:
- Basepoint Tewkesbury
- Basepoint High Wycombe
- Basepoint Swindon
- Holiday Inn Bromsgrove
- Worksop Turbine Innovation Centre
Location address and map link:
- Basepoint Tewkesbury Oakfield Close, Tewkesbury Business Park GL20 8SD
- Basepoint High Wycombe Cressex Enterprise Centre, Cressex Business Park, Lincoln Road HP12 3RL
- Basepoint Swindon Rivermead Drive, Westlea SN5 7EX
- Holiday Inn Bromsgrove Kidderminster Rd B61 9AB
- Worksop Turbine Innovation Centre Shireoaks Triangle, Coach Close S81 8AP
This 5-day instructor led course provides students with the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2014. This course is the foundation for all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. The main purpose of the course is to prepare people for the exam "70-461: Writing Queries Using Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014 Transact-SQL." This exam will be the underlying exam for all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.