Actions and Detail Panel
Meadowhall Spy School (Saturday - Sunday)
Do your little ones have what it takes to be a Meadowhall Secret Agent? Let them go undercover this half-term (20th–26th February) and join our Spy School. They’ll have the chance to put on a disguise and choose a new identity before solving the clues around the Centre on the Super Clue Trail. Once the mission is completed, they will receive a special Spy School certificate from Mission Control.
How it works:
- After booking their place below, children arrive at the Spy HQ reception desk (at the Bottom of the escalators near Boots) to commence recruitment procedure.
- Children are allocated a spy name.
- Before heading out on the trail for clues, Secret Agents must put on a disguise at Spy HQ.
- Children and their parents are escorted on the trail to hunt down the clues to catch the enemy.
- Once the enemy has been identified, it’s time to learn about fingerprinting in the craft area back at Spy HQ.
- All graduates from Spy School receive a certificate and a spy suprise!
All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Any children without a parent or guardian will not be able to join the Spy tour.
Have your booking confirmation email with you and head to the area at the bottom of the Boots escalators 10 minutes prior to your allocated time, to meet our friendly Spy guide.