The learning during the workshop will focus around telling the theory about the framework, showing how it has been used in practice, and letting the teams get hands on experience with applying the framework themselves. The delivery structure will be as follows;
- Introducing the framework: From theory to practice.
- Learning from phase 1, how the framework has already been applied: Learning platform and speakers involved with testing the framework.
- Speakers include:
- Mark Thorpe, Test-site Project Nursing Lead Mersey Care NHS Trust
- Sheelagh Machin, Lived Experience Representative
- Introduction to core QI tools and techniques that will support application and integration of framework.
- Network/group activities (Using core QI tools and techniques);
- The network/group activities will allow the teams to apply the theory and learning gained from the workshop in a step-by-step process as they progress through the day, with support from the AQuA team who will be facilitating.
Expected outcomes from workshop
Participants will leave the workshop with;
- An understanding of the framework and its dimensions.
- An opportunity to have applied the framework to a safety challenge, area of service, or topic (e.g. frail elderly).
- A plan to support their application of the framework in their chosen area.
- An introduction to core QI tools to help apply the framework.
The fine print:
This event is free to all AQuA member organisations. If you are unsure if you are a registered member, please click here.
Final event arrangements are confirmed with the venue up to two weeks before the event. In order to ensure that places are not wasted please let us know at your earliest convenience if you are no longer able to attend. Many of our events operate waiting lists so this will enable us to reallocate your place to someone else on the list.