Measuring Impact Using Google Analytics
GANE (Growing Audiences North East) has teamed up with AmbITion Scotland to bring a series of digital development trainings to the cultural community in the North East.
You’ve put your heart and soul into setting up a successful site for your organisation.
Q: How do you know if it is doing the job that you need it to?
A: By setting targets and measuring against them!
This intermediate level session will explore how to get more out of Google Analytics. In order to work along participants should be running GA on their website and be prepared to share examples of their data with the group.
- Basic traffic metrics
- Advanced segments
- Analysing content
- Analysing marketing and social media
- Conversions, funnels and ROI
- Custom reports
- Managing information overload: the metrics that matter
- Setting up a personalised reporting dashboard
AmbITion Scotland workshops are held in small groups, offering hands-on tuition and one-to-one support from the most knowledgeable practitioners in the business.
- Laptop computer with wireless connectivity
- Full login access to the organisation’s Google Analytics account
Trainer: David Craik
He works with digital start-ups and SMEs, including cultural organisations such as Royal Conservatoire of Scotland and The National Piping Centre.
David was previously Head of Marketing at s1, where he helped grow the business from start-up to become Scotland's most successful digital media brand, winning more than 40 marketing awards, including being first runner up Young Marketer of the Year.
This session is part of AmbITion Scotland and GANE's Digital Workshop Series. You may also be interested in:
- Getting Started With Search Engine Optimisation (Workshop One - 22/01/13)
- Turning Traffic to Customers (Workshop Two - 26/02/13)