Ever wondered if there was a blind spot in your business? An unforeseen money stream or well of opportunity yet to be discovered? Or why is it your competitors are stealing the headlines?
What media coverage can do for your business:
- Raise your profile and increase visibility
- Add kudos and credibility to what you do
- Give you a competitive edge and elevate brand awareness
- Bring you more business
And once you know how to do it it’s entirely FREE!
As an award-winning journalist (The Sun, The Mirror, Independent on Sunday, Daily Express, Birmingham Post, She, Red) and high profile Life Coach I can show you:
- How to get you and your business featured in the press
- How to identify your story that would interest a journalist
- Create seasonal press campaigns
- Write your own press releases
- Create your own press packs and biographies
- How to utilise your publicity to generate more business
How it helped me:
- I quadrupled my coaching practice with clients and doubled my rates overnight with one small feature in Red magazine.
- I received over 100 new subscribers with a mention in Metro News
- One client went from an email to being featured the next day in the Daily Telegraph and then appearing on Newsnight opposite Jeremy Paxman
What others have said;
Your media training was excellent. Armed with the knowledge you gave me I feel confident now to approach the press” Joanna Ward www.studentgems.com
“The information Carole Ann gave was inspiring, useful and effective. I now feel ready to get my press pack out there and often!” Lou Hamilton www.createlab.co.uk