Registration: 09:15 - 09:30 Session: 09:30 - 11:30
We are delighted to welcome CEDR mediators Tony and Heather Allen who will lead a mock mediation. We will consider issues including when mediation should be offered, the pros and cons of mediation, who should attend from your organisation and the role they will play during the mediation, how it can assist with patient safety issues, apologies and saying sorry.
- Watch a mock mediation
- When should you offer mediation?
- Mediation strategy
- Who should attend?
- What is the role of those attending
- How does mediation help with patient safety and learning issues
- Saying sorry and apologies
- Q and A session with the mediators
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in clinical negligence and medical mal practice litigation
- Those who manage complaints and inquests
- Clinical or Medical Directors and senior staff who may be required to attend a mediation
This seminar is FREE CPD points: 1.5
Please be aware that places for this seminar are limited and are often over subscribed. Our clients get priority over non clients but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to allow all those who wish to attend a place. Where we are heavily over subscribed we will limit places to one or two people per organisation.