What's on Offer!
Later this year we will be running a Medication Administration Open Course offering a nationally recognised trainers qualificaion. This is due to take place over November 21st and 22nd 2016 in Standish, Wigan and is now open for applications!
On average a Medication Administration course costs £750 + vat per group of learners, this specialist training course offers huge benefits to both in-house and external trainers alike. For example:
As an external trainer you would be able to increase your course list and earnings.
In-house trainers will be able to save care providers the cost and inconvenience of booking external trainers.
Our Medication Train the Trainer course will cover:
- What is meant by the term ” medication”
- The legislation relating to medication and the application of it
- The routes of administration and the theory of how to safely administer medication via the most frequently used routes
- The importance and legal requirements of documentation in relation to medication
- Understand what is meant by ‘consent’ and how medication can be abused
- The signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction and the actions to take
- Preparing and delivering a training session
- Create a range learning resources
- Reflecting on your own practice
You will not be able to directly book onto this specialist course, please make an application demonstrating the following pre-requisites’:
- Care Sector experience
- 2 years’ experience of medication administration
We offer a number of pricing options to meet the differing requirements of potential delegates:
- Medication Administration Train the trainer - £550 + vat per person
- Optional IQ Level 3 Education and Training award (Recommended if not already attained an equivalent teaching / assessing qualification) - £250 +vat per person
The optional accreditations are not mandatory and are offered to those wanting a recognised teaching and assessing qualifications.
Spaces are limited and going fast, please book now to avoid disappointment!
We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have, please contact us for more information.