Actions and Detail Panel
Medication Training for Homes Staff by Wicker Pharmacy
Mon 14 November 2016, 09:00 – 11:00 GMT
We’re providing a series of training sessions by our expert pharmacists, based in our learning room at the Wicker Pharmacy. They will be the ideal opportunity as an introduction to medicines for new staff or as a refresher for existing staff.
We will cover….
- Introduction to medicines and their use
- Administration of medicines
- Managing medicines
- Monitoring residents and supporting medicine use
- Wicker system, service and support
You will be able to ….
- Meet the Wicker Homes Team
- Tour the pharmacy and see our state of the art robotic dispensing unit
- Visit our extenstive mobility showroom
- Ask any questions that you might have and provide feedback
- See the launch of our ‘Home Hub’ – a web portal to support you
Will evidence of my attendance be provided?
We will provide certificates of attendance on the day.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We are located on the Wicker, close to the well known Sheffield landmark of the Wicker Arches (if you're trying to find us, just ask for these). We have free on-site car parking. There are also two pay and display car parks nearby as well as on-street carparking. For Sat Nav users our postcode is S3 8HT and our buildings are Numbers 55-59. The new Sheffield Inner Relief Ring Road is now open and the map below has been updated to show the new traffic routings. We are a 15 minute walk from the train station and are well served by local buses.