Actions and Detail Panel
Meet the Curiosity Connections Network
Wed 17 May 2017, 16:30 – 18:00 BST
Curiosity Connections – the network for inspirational primary STEM education in the Bristol region
Curiosity Connections is a network that brings people together - those working in primary schools and those working and studying in Bristol’s STEM sectors - with the aim of ensuring every primary school child in the Bristol region has access to an inspiring STEM education.
- Primary School Teachers - Curiosity Connections is here to here to help you get the word out there that your school, your classroom and your pupils are open to STEM! It will also help you access the best that Bristol has to offer in terms of real-life, inspiring STEM curriculum enrichment.
- Engineers, Scientists, Technologists - Curiosity Connections is here to help you get the word out there that your organisation, your department and *you* are ready, willing and able to engage with children in primary schools in the Bristol region. It will help you develop and promote your STEM activities aimed at primary-aged children.
Come along and meet the network at Future Space on Wednesday 17th May from 4:30pm.
- Find out what Curiosity Connections is all about
- See what primary STEM education opportunities network members have on offer
- Make connections with like-minded people in the Bristol area
- Light refreshments will be provided
Future Space is one of Bristol's newest lab and office spaces for bringing together entrepreneurs, innovators, scientists and researchers. A perfect location for Curiosity Connections, and we look forward to seeing you there!