Do you want your next funding application to tick the right boxes?
Then join us to get an insider’s knowledge of what funders want – by speaking to them in person all under one roof.
Which Funders will be here?
1) Arts Council England: http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/who-we-are/
2) Heritage Lottery Fund: http://www.hlf.org.uk/looking-funding/our-grant-programmes
3) London Community Foundation: http://www.londoncf.org.uk/grants/available-grants/overview.aspx
4) Peter Minet Trust: http://www.peterminet.org.uk/
5) Trust for London: http://www.trustforlondon.org.uk/funding/
6) United St Saviours Charity: http://www.ustsc.org.uk/
7) Wakefield and Tetley Trust: http://www.wakefieldtrust.org.uk/
Register now and secure your place to Meet the Funders.
We look forward to seeing you there.
When & Where
Community Southwark are here to enable others to take steps to change and improve things in Southwark. If you want to make a change in your local area, or want to volunteer, or if you are a voluntary or community groups that needs a helping hand, there are plenty of ways Community Southwark can help you.
Community Southwark is a Registered Charity (no. 1105835) and a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (no. 5090324).