Meet the Slovenia Commercial Officer
This is an excellent opportunity to hold 20 minute meetings with Jana Verk, Commercial Officer from Slovenia to find out about the variety of prospects and opportunities for your business in this exciting market.
The Key sectors and Opportunities in Slovenia
- Railways/Infrastructure: Slovenia forms the backbone of Central European railway network. Various pportunities for infrastructure upgrade and new development.
- Smart Cities: Ljubljana is the 2016 Green capital of Europe. Various solutions sought to achieve smart city standards
- Defence:Defence budget set to increase with various opportunities outlined.
- Cyber Security: Ensuring cyber security in critical infrastructure development of new solutions and participation in the developmental EU tenders
- Nuclear:Life extension of existing nuclear reactor
- Waste management
- Oil & Gas: Gas infrastructure
- Renewable energy:Biomass, solar, thermal, hydro, investment in smart grids.
- Waste to energy:Thermal treatment of municipal waste
- Flood protection: Consultants (lack of local experts) and suppliers of anti flood equipment and technology.
- Financial Services: Banks - British financial institutions are not yet present in the market. The latter would be very welcomed.
- Insurance - Slovenia’s insurance market is often described as under-penetrated and under-developed.
- Privatisation of state-owned enterprises - opportunities for various financial and business services. Thefuture development of PPP projects will also bring the need for consultancy services.
- Supply of automotive spare parts and components, supply of semi manufactured goods and energy sources, establishment of R&D centres, know- how and innovation of complex products and advanced technologies for the industry.
To request your 1-2-1 with Jana please click the "Register" button at the top of this page.