Actions and Detail Panel
Meet Your Mentor!
Thu 28 July 2016, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Who should attend?
This action packed day is for those who are actively seeking work or want to set up a business and need the support and guidance of a professional from a variety of individuals. If you want to get a head of the game and get your future on the right path this event day is for you!
On the day we will be split in half. The morning will focus on how to get the most out of a mentor, identifying what you want and pin pointing how to get the most out of a mentoring relationship. The afternoon session will give you the opportunity to meet with a range of potential mentors that have the experience, knowledge and skills to assist you in meeting your personal and career goals.
It is set to be both an informative and inspirational event, where by the end of this interactive and dynamic event will be able to:
- Meet a potential long term mentor and network with industry professionals.
- Get support and careers advice from a more experienced and knowledgeable person.
- Get guidance, learning and development opportunities from a positive role model.
- Get tips on how to get the most out of a mentoring relationship.
- Meet and hear from inspirational speakers.
- Discuss how to get into, get ahead and progress in your chosen career.
- Think about the power of volunteering to move your career forward.
- Set up your own peer to peer networks to support your career prospects