Actions and Detail Panel
Meet your Tutor - Psychology - Luton Campus
Wed 22 March 2017, 10:00 – 15:00 GMT
Weclome to the School of Psychology
Congratulations on your offer to study Psychology at the University of Bedfordshire.
University is an exciting experience - it's where you will spend three years of your life so you want to make sure you make the right choice. That's why we would like to invite you to an applicant only 'Meet Your Tutor' Event.
This day will be the perfect opportunity for you to experience life as a University of Bedfordshire student. You will be able to take part in academic sessions, meet current students and speak with the staff that will be teaching you.
The day will include sessions on:
- Interactive Lab Activities.
- Student Experience Opportunities.
- Student Research & Student Teaching Opportunities.
- Lab tours.
In addition, you will be able to:
- Take a student-led tour around the campus and see our purpose built facilities first-hand.
- Receive specialist advice on topics such as funding and finance, admissions, disability support, careers, accommodation and the Students' Union.
- Talk to current students studying Pschology.
We hope that you can make this exclusive event and look forward to welcoming you to the University of Bedfordshire in March.
Find out more about our open days and other engagement activities at: