San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Weclome to the School of Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation
Congratulations on your offer to study Sport Therapy at the University of Bedfordshire.
University is an exciting experience - it's where you will spend three years of your life so you want to make sure you make the right choice. That's why we would like to invite you to an applicant only 'Meet Your Tutor' Event.
This day will be the perfect opportunity for you to experience life as a University of Bedfordshire student. You will be able to take part in academic sessions, meet current students and speak with the staff that will be teaching you.
During the day, we will be running a series of interactive seminars including
- Gym based injury assessment (FMS) and exercise demostrations (using ultrasound scanning to assess muscle usage).
- Sport Treaatment demos and musculoskeletal screening sessions
- Gait (walking) assessment session
- Pronation and Supination testing
In addition, you will be able to:
- Take a student-led tour around the campus and see our purpose built facilities first-hand.
- Receive specialist advice on topics such as funding and finance, admissions, disability support, careers, accommodation and the Students' Union.
We hope that you can make this exclusive event and look forward to welcoming you to the University of Bedfordshire in March.
Find out more about our open days and other engagement activities at: