This event is now FULLY BOOKED.
Please register your interest now so that if we receive any cancelations, we would be able to invite you. We will also let you know if we are running any relevant breakfasts for you in the future
Breakfast Meeting - 08:00am to 10:30am
How to manage data in the financial industry when the compliance climate is changing
Join an exclusive, invite-only briefing for C-Level finance professionals on how to deal with the ever changing regulatory environment in the data management industry. There are more than 20 regulatory initiatives being introduced by the Alternative Investment Fund Management Directive (AIFMD) and the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) which companies will have to comply with.
Join the debate with up to 8 C-Level financial professionals around the table at The Savoy which to understand how companies can best respond to these changes and make sure your data meets these new compliance demands.
The discussions will also focus on how to use data to help make the finance industry more efficient, agile and profitable while ensuring that the data you collect is responsive to your business needs.
Issues about how you can better manage data will be debated during the breakfast, these include:
- How are you managing data to meet ever-changing regulatory compliance demands in the financial industry?
- How are you ensuring your data supports business agility and profitability?
- How are you using your data to gain insight into your business?
- Chief Analytics Officer
- Chief Data Officer/CDO
- C-Level executives in the fields of Enterprise Data Management, Data Quality Assurance, Data Governance, Data Strategy, Metadata Analyst, Data Quality, Compliance, Enterprise Data Architecture
- C-Level positions in Business Intelligence, Business Information, Data Sourcing, Data Modeling, Data Enablement, Data Stewardship, Data Lineage
Large companies from finance industry including banks, insurers, brokers, traders, investment funds and others.
Meeting the needs of data compliance
Making sure the way you are managing and using data supports regulatory compliance is crucial to be able to run your business efficiently. Data can also give you critical insights into your company and make you more responsive to new business opportunities.
This breakfast meeting is brought to you by Business Reporter, in association with ASG Technologies, and is only for C-Level end users as mentioned above. Registrations of junior professionals, consultants, solution providers or other sellers to this market won’t be accepted. For any enquiries, please contact Tracey on 0208 349 6475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This breakfast briefing is free of charge to attend, however if you cancel your attendance less than two weeks prior to the briefing, you will have to provide a replacement of equal seniority otherwise you will be subject to a £150 cancellation fee.