Reserve your place to attend and network in person
Growing Your Business in the Cloud
3.30-7:30pm, 12th September 2012
Google Campus, London Tech City, EC2
A sparkling line-up of real business people making real success of Business in the Cloud are going to put their practical experience on the wall. Through Lightning Talks and Panel Discussion they will explore:
- The state of the Cloud in the UK, practical observations | Nathan Johnston Head of Sales, Memset
- Cloud Migration and Integration best practice | Chris Purrington MD, CohesiveFT UK
- From product to services: the global shift to the subscription economy | Geraldine Rizzo Director of Marketing, Zuora
- Why Channel is resisting Cloud; how better to engage with them | Ian Moyse Sales Director, Workbooks
- Ecosystems, how to build, nurture and leverage | Melissa Di Donato VP, EMEA ISV & OEM Program, salesforce.com
EuroCloud is Where people who are serious about the UK Cloud business meet to share experience, and talk serious Cloud business.
Thanks to Google Campus for kindly hosting this event.
When & Where
EuroCloud is a European network of local cloud applications and computing communities, each established to encourage and promote the interests and benefits of cloud within their own countries and across Europe. Representing over 2,000 Cloud businesses, EuroCloud is the largest and most influential organisation of its kind.
EuroCloud UK is a forum for companies engaged in cloud business activity to network together, share best practice advice and build the profile of the industry. Visit our website for more about our membership and activities in the UK. We are an independent membership organisation owned by our members and governed by a volunteer Board drawn from the membership: not-for-profit by constitution with activities restricted to support members and the wider Cloud computing community.