Reserve your place to attend and network in person
Taking Your Cloud Business Global
3:30-7:30pm, 8th May 2013
Fujitsu, 22 Baker Street, London
The cloud is global, but successful expansion into overseas markets still requires a lot more than simply putting your product on the Web. Hear practical takeaways from experts who understand how to make the right decisions about effective localization, infrastructure choices and sales and marketing strategies, whether you're aiming just across the Channel into Europe or further afield to fast-growing markets such as South America, India and China.
Expert speakers from a range of companies will provide high-impact, high-value content to our discussion, including contributions from our event sponsor XTM International and co-sponsor Equinix. Come to our afternoon of expert, lightning talks and discussion and you'll go away with practical insight into navigating your way to a global presence.
- XTM International CEO, Bob Willans provides the essential guide in “Translation – The Benefits of Collaboration”
- Luke Harrison, Solutions Architect at Equinix cuts us a path through the jungle with “Optimising Global Cloud Service Delivery”
- Andrzej Zydroń, CTO at XTM International anticipates and neutralises several threats to successful product globalisation in “How to Take Your Website or App Global”.
- Direct from Brazil, Mauro Bertoul, owner of XTM International partner Terralingua will present a case study by videolink on how Adobe Systems managed the delivery of Creative Suite 6 to the Brazilian market place.
- Mark Locke, Chief Architect for Fujitsu's International Business Organisation will be talking on "Global Delivery Models".
- Emily Jones, Senior Associate (Technology & privacy law) at Osborne Clarke is providing a selection of takeaways explaining how to avoid common legal pitfalls to get the benefits in "Expanding Internationally - Key Legal Issues".
After the discussion, the real networking begins over a convivial cocktail reception kindly provided by our sponsor XTM International and co-sponsor Equinix, with thanks to Fujitsu for their generosity in hosting us at their flagship Baker Street facilities.
EuroCloud is Where people in the UK cloud business meet to share experience and build a brighter cloud future.
Thanks to Fujitsu and our sponsors for generously hosting this event.
When & Where
EuroCloud is a European network of local cloud applications and computing communities, each established to encourage and promote the interests and benefits of cloud within their own countries and across Europe. Representing over 2,000 Cloud businesses, EuroCloud is the largest and most influential organisation of its kind.
EuroCloud UK is a forum for companies engaged in cloud business activity to network together, share best practice advice and build the profile of the industry. Visit our website for more about our membership and activities in the UK. We are an independent membership organisation owned by our members and governed by a volunteer Board drawn from the membership: not-for-profit by constitution with activities restricted to support members and the wider Cloud computing community.