Please arrive at 6.30 for networking and refreshments for a 7pm start
This event is aimed at branch members who are interested in learning more about the benefits of having a mentor and may be seeking support from one of our branch mentors/coaches.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about our Branch Mentoring and Coaching scheme;
- How to get the most out of a mentoring/coaching partnership;
- Meet some of our Branch mentors/coaches
- Meet some of our Mentors and where possible be paired with a suitable partner during the evening.
Whether you are a student member or experienced HR practitioner, working independently or in an organisation then our branch mentoring/coaching scheme could support you with a wide range of activities such as:
- find out more about the benefits of member to member mentoring.
- Learn how to get the most out of a mentoring/ coaching partnership
- Meet our branch mentors and find a suitable partner to support you with, for example:
- Upgrading your membership or experience assessment applications;
- looking for your first HR job role, seeking promotion or changing job role;
- managing difficult situations or work issues you are less familiar with;
- an assignment or project;
- career guidance, or writing CV’s / job applications.This event is aimed at branch members who are interested in learning more about the benefits of having a mentor and may be seeking support from one of our branch mentors/coaches.
Tickets for Non-Members will cost £10 including VAT and the admin cost - refunds can only be made if you cancel your place 3 days prior of the event.
Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.
When & Where
CIPD Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Branch
Welcome to the CIPD Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Branch – as a team of volunteers we work hard to offer all of our members a diverse and engaging range of events along with a portfolio of services aimed at HR and L&D professionals.
Providing opportunities for networking and continuous professional development (CPD) through our exciting events programme; promoting best HR&D practice and raising the profile of the CIPD locally, we are passionate about championing better work and working lives within our region.
Join us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter, sign up to our email updates and like our Facebook page for the latest news and events information.
The Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire branch is part of the CIPD Midlands Partnership who run an annual regional event. The 2016 event is taking place on Saturday 8 October at Chseford Grange Hotel near Warwick, Visit the event page for details and to book your place