San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ACOSVO Members' Day 2016
Members' Day is an opportunity to network with peers, attend workshops and table discussions and take a bit of time back for you. The topics will focus on the personal and professional development that any Chief Officer or senior staff member may need.
- 1350-1400: Registration/Refreshments/Networking
- 1400: Introduction/Programme outline - Pat Armstrong, Chief Executive, ACOSVO
- 1415: Keynote - 'The bumpy road to success - Taking risks and embracing your failures', Paul Reddish, Chief Executive, Project Scotland
- Workshop 1 – “Understanding responses to change”, Sue Murkin, Leadership Development Manager, Leadership Trust
- Table Discussion 1 – “Getting risk management right”, David Dunsire, Consultant, Shepherd & Wedderburn
- Table Discussion 2 - “Third Sector Leadership – Are We Getting it Right”, Andy Dey, Operations Manager, ACOSVO
- 1545-1615: Refreshments/Networking
- Workshop 2 – “Developing high performing teams”, Will Craigie, BOOST Programme
- Table Discussion 3 - “The power of cross sector partnership”, Laura Chow, Senior Communities Programme Manager, RBS Sustainability
- Table Discussion 4 - “Social Mobility”, Mark Smith, Sustainability Programmes Manager, Standard Life
- 1715: Networking wine reception
- 1745: Close
- 'Understanding Responses to Change' - The Leadership Trust
- 'Developing High Performing Teams' - Boost
- 'Getting Risk Management Right'
- 'Third Sector Leadership - Are we Getting it Right?'
- 'The Power of Cross Sector Partnership'
- 'Social Mobility'
This event is open to all ACOSVO members. ACOSVO is a member-led organisation and this is your day.
Kindly hosted by:
When & Where
Our Vision is: 'Excellent Third Sector Leadership in Scotland'
Our Mission is to:
Shape the future of Scotland's third sector by providing every leader with opportunities to develop, influence and excel
If you are a third sector leader in Scotland click HERE to become a member of ACOSVO or to find out more