Members Only: COBIT 5 Foundation Course | Web based delivery with Dublin exam
Monday, 26 October 2015 at 19:30 - Saturday, 21 November 2015 at 15:00 (GMT)
Participants will delve into the essential components of COBIT 5 to learn how it covers the business end-to-end and helps you effectively govern and manage Enterprise IT. Developed for anyone interested in obtaining foundation-level knowledge of COBIT, the course explains the COBIT framework and supporting materials in a logical and example-driven approach.
Participants will learn more about:
- How IT management issues are affecting organizations
- The need for an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT
- How COBIT is used with other standards and best practices
- The functions that COBIT provides and the benefits of using COBIT
- How to apply COBIT in a practical situation
Course Time table:
- Webinar: Mon 26th Oct 2015 20:00 to 21:30
- Webinar: Wed 28th Oct from 20:00 to 21:30
- Webinar: Mon 2nd Nov 2015 from 20:00 to 21:30
- Webinar: Wed 4th Nov 2015 from 20:00 to 21:30
- Webinar: Mon 9th Nov 2015 from 20:00 to 21:30
- Webinar: Wed 11th Nov 2015 from 20:00 to 21:30
- Webinar: Mon 16th Nov 2015 from 20:00 to 21:30
- Webinar: Wed 18th Nov 2015 from 20:00 to 21:30
- Exam: Dublin on Saturday 21st November 2015 from 11am to 3pm.
The course is essentially free as the €160 is for the exam fee & the chapter is covering all other costs.
No substitutions, refunds or deferals will be possible. .
Attendees will earn 16 CPE hours.
For further information and any queries please contact certification@Isaca.ie
When & Where
ISACA Ireland provides regular seminars & workshops to support Information Security, Audit, Control, Data Privacy, Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) practitioners. Events are primarily organised for members along with guests, but non-members are generally welcome provided they do not engage in any overt marketing activities.
ISACA and the Local Chapter (ISACA Ireland) are vendor neutral organisations which do not endorse specific vendors. As an independent, nonprofit, global association, ISACA engages in the development, adoption and use of globally accepted, industry-leading knowledge and practices for information systems. Previously known as the Information Systems Audit and Control Association, ISACA now goes by its acronym only, to reflect the broad range of IT governance professionals it serves.