Join over 200 membership marketing delegates from professional bodies, sport and recreation organisations, charities and others to hear cutting edge presentations, enjoy debate and celebrate achievement at the MemCom membership marketing awards. MemCom is the event for you if individuals make up your membership.
The 2013 event provides a 3 in 1 packed agenda.
Three streams happening concurrently.
Main theme: Growing and sustaining memberships –learning from the commercial sector
Alternative stream 1: Growing memberships, Education and Training Internationally
Alternative Stream 2: MemCom Interactive – the technology solutions that are driving membership development. Comparative stats, practical solutions and case studies.
Early bird bookings end 5th April 2013
MemCom Awards – the lunch and presentations
You are all invited to enter your good work and to join the celebration of achievement.
Award Categories (closing March 28th):
- Marketing Leaflet/Brochure
- Magazine - Professional Association or Royal College
- Magazine – Charity
- Magazine – Sport and Recreation
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Social Media Campaign
- PR or Public Affairs Campaign
- Annual Report
- Re-branding/Brand development
- Brand Extension
- Newsletter, print/ebulletin
- Most Innovative use of Technology
- Membership Marketing Executive of the Year
- International Membership Development