Actions and Detail Panel
MEN ONLY - Improve Your Online Dating Success Rate
Sat 13 May 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
Did you know on average men outnumber women by 7 to 1 on most dating sites? So if you want to have any chance of success you’ve got to know how to stand out amongst the competition.
So if you’re not having much luck with online dating or if you’re considering giving it a go for the first time, come and spend a fun and informative day learning loads of tips and a chance to share your stories if you’d like to.
I am a life coach who has been on her own online dating journey and will happily share my experiences with you. We’ll get to the bottom of why you might not be getting those dates by exploring:
· What are you REALLY looking for and are you on the right site for that?
· What do you think women are looking for?
· Profiles & photos do’s & don’ts
· Why aren’t your messages being returned?
· Your opening line & the art of conversation
· Are you lacking in confidence or maybe have too much confidence?
· Abuse & harassment
· Ideal first dates & overcoming first date nerves
· How to know when you’re just coming off as desperate
· The competition!
· Makeover suggestions
Plus loads of suggestions, guidance & encouragement.
This is a seminar for single men only. The venue will be confirmed nearer the date however it will be in central London, easy to reach and preferably with a bar on site to continue post seminar story swapping.
Look me up on my Facebook page Andrea Chadwick Success Coach and www.andreachadwick.com where you can also book and pay though Paypal.
Refunds will only be given in the event the organizer (Andrea Chadwick Coaching Ltd) has to cancel the event