San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You are invited to Mendeley Open Day 2014!
Reserve your tickets now!
Open Day is to connect our user community with the Mendeley team, to share what's going on at Mendeley, and generally be the rockstars in the world of research.
You will have the opportunity to interact with Mendeley Advisors, librarians, local researcher groups, technology partners, industry leaders and the whole Mendeley Team.
9:00 - 10:00 Networking breakfast and registration
10:00 - 17:00 Open Day sessions (lunch & refreshments served)
17:00 - 19:00 Drinks social (nibbles served)
Similar to previous years, there will be:
- interactive activities
- opportunities for networking
- of course, the infamous Mendeley drinks social!
- and a few more tricks up our sleeve, it's an Open Day after all!
Here are some topics of interest:
- Meet the Founders
- Highlights from 2014...what's coming in 2015
- Product roadmap exclusive (meet the Product team)
- Launch of API developer portal
- 3rd party developer showcase
- Data science, game changers, future developments
- Researcher stories from Mendeley Advisors
- Sneak preview: Mendeley super-secret video release
We hope you can join us!
Your Mendeley Team
IMPORTANT: Event will be streamed live for our global Advisors and user community. Details to follow.