The Menta Trade Fair takes place on Wednesday 30th September 12noon until 6pm at the Apex, in Bury St Edmunds.
120 businesses will be exhibiting their products and services to over 500 visitors. With great business to business networking opportunities too, it is an event not to be missed.
2015 sees the introduction of the New Business Balcony - a space to showcase the ideas and innovation of brand new businesses in Bury and the Digital Lounge – where technology businesses will present their new ideas and software.
Visit The Hall to meet the region’s established businesses.
With free visitor entry and goody bags do mark the event in your diary.
The Menta Trade Fair is made possible due to generous sponsorship by Atkins Thomson Solicitors.
Reserve your free ticket for visitors.
- There is no shell scheme, however, if you have booked a table and cloth then these will be provided. Spaces are just that. There is no back drop. You are welcome to bring pull up banners. As a guideline, anything you can fit on your table (if you have one) in terms of display is ok. Each space will be labelled and there will be floor plans available.
- There is no power supply available to exhibitors; however, complimentary WiFi connection is available in all indoor exhibition areas. Laptops and any other battery charged devices are perfectly acceptable. Please ensure that you have a fully charged battery and we recommend a back-up supply.
- All electrical appliances, including laptops, must have a valid portable appliance test (PAT) certificate.
- Space is at a premium so please consider the space booked when planning your display.
- There is a limit of Five companies from any one sector to keep the variety of businesses wide.
- Menta reserve the right to allocate exhibition space to ensure that the event is aesthetically pleasing, to gain maximum exposure to all stands and free flow of visitors.
- Menta reserves the right to refuse entry to any exhibitor if full payment has not been made or if a stand is in any way seen to be inappropriate to the event.
- Please note that Menta accept no liability for exhibitors, their staff, vehicles, equipment or any accident as a result, relating to an exhibitor’s stand. It is a pre requisite that every exhibitor must have public liability insurance.
- It is a requirement for all exhibitors to carry out a written Risk Assessment. The Risk Assessment shall cover the stand, work activities and any equipment the exhibitor is intending to demonstrate.
Set up and timing timings:
Menta will provide every exhibitor with a set up time to ensure congestion is kept to an absolute minimum.
To bring display items into the Apex you should park in Parkway car park and walk the short distance to the Apex. Enter through the main doors.
If items are too large to carry then please let us know so we can schedule a drop off at the back of the Apex.
All set should be completed to the satisfaction of Menta by 11.30am and must be staffed and complete for the duration of the exhibition.
Breakdown may commence at 6:00pm and not before.
Please ensure and rubbish/litter from your stand is removed (bring a bin liner with you).
Refreshments will be available to purchase within the Apex, there are also a number of cafes located very close to the Apex building.
Parking will be at Parkway IP33 3BA, a 5 minute walk from the Apex
The event is most generously sponsored by Atkins Thomson Solicitors.
When & Where
MENTA - Business Events
Menta - The Suffolk Enterprise Agency.
Menta is a not-for-profit social enterprise - we exist to help you start and grow your small business.
We provide a range of employment and HR courses, suitable for SMEs in the East Anglia region.
We can help you manage your team, follow employment legislation and motivate your team more efficiently, so you can grow your business more effectively.
If you have any bespoke training courses or coaching needs, please do get in touch. Contact us on 0800 085 5090.