Actions and Detail Panel
Mental Health Awareness Training
Thu 4 May 2017, 10:00 – 14:00 BST
MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS TRAINING COURSE
FOR YOURSELF, YOUR COLLEAGUES AND/OR YOUR VOLUNTEERS
Thursday 4th May 10AM to 2PM
“There’s no health without Mental Health”
Would you like:
- To contribute to your professional development?
- To improve the quality of the services in your organisation?
- To learn good practice guidance that you can apply in your work place?
- To make yourself more effective in your daily job role?
If the answer to at least one of these questions is YES, we invite you to book a place or places on the course for yourself and/or for any other person engaging with your Organisation who may benefit from it.
You will be given:
- An introduction to Mental Health
- A better understanding of Mental Health Disorders
- More information about mental health myths, stigma and stereotypes
- An awareness of factors impacting mental health
- A chance to consider individual action to keep your own well being
- An overview about Mental Health Care services available
- The impact of mental health problems on our day-to-day living
The session will be an educational challenge based on interactive methods, case studies, working group activities and experiential learning.
At the end of this session you will:
- Know more about Mental Health
- Realise that recovery is possible
- Be part of the changing proces in your community and in people’s live about Mental Health
Please book your place now
Venue: Kensington & Chelsea Volunteer Centre
1, Thorpe Close, W10 5XL
Date: 4th May Time: 10 am – 2 pm
This training is provided free of charge. If you book a space but do not attend we will reserve the right to charge you £50. Thank you for understanding.
IULIANA DINU – Head of Wellbeing firstname.lastname@example.org or ring her on 020 8960 3722