San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is an interactive workshop which really dispels some of the myths and fears surrounding Mental Health.
A brief list of the workshop outcomes are:
– Mental health and mental health issues
– How mental health may be influenced by physical health and activity
– How to use this knowledge in a practical capacity
– The impact of mental health stigma
– Where to gain additional support and help if necessary
– Why you should welcome people with mental health problems
– What you need to know about key legislation
– What to do in emergency situations
Save This Event
When & Where
Herts Sports Partnership
Herts Sports Partnership was established in 2003 as one of 49 County Sport Partnerships in England, as part of the long-term plan for delivering sport across the nation. It is led by a voluntary representative executive board and has a core team of full and part-time sports professionals all of whom are passionate about the work carried out by the Partnership.