San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Mental Health in the Workplace - Breakfast Seminar
This event is aimed at HR professionals and senior management and will be held on Wednesday 27th April 2016 at Innovation Centre, Longbridge, Birmingham - 8.00am until 10am.
8.00am – Bacon Roll* & Coffee and an opportunity to meet your fellow delegates.
8.30am - After a welcome Introduction by Paul Wright (Managing Director of Wright Solutions) our guest speaker Gordon Tinline will facilitate the seminar.
1 in 4 of us will experience a mental health problem at some stage in our life. If this happens to a colleague or member of your team it can be difficult to know what you should say and do - but one thing you definitely shouldn’t do is ignore it.
Your health, and that of your colleagues, should be one of your top priorities in the workplace. Mental health is no exception, and creating a working environment that is psychologically healthy is a shared responsibility. A strong foundation for this is a workplace where mental health can be openly and honestly discussed. We also need to do all we can to control work pressures, and to live healthy lives that nurture positive wellbeing.
This breakfast seminar will help you build your awareness of the range of mental health issues that we can experienced. It will focus on how we can create a psychologically healthy working environment and improve our wellbeing inside and outside of work.
The event with be led by our partners Skill Boosters and delivered by Gordon Tinline. Gordon is an experienced Chartered Occupational Psychologist who has worked with a wide range of organisations and individuals in this area.
10.00am - Close - a further networking opportunity with fellow HR Professional
This breakfast seminar includes:
- Understanding the range of mental health issues
- Ensuring supportive and constructive conversations with employees who may be experiencing mental health problems
- Creating a psychologically healthy workplace – controlling stress and improving wellbeing at work
- Living psychologically healthy lives – 6 way
- Opportunity for Q&A and open discussion.
At this event you will get:
- A fascinating insight into a new approach to Mental Health in the workplace.
- The opportunity to learn from industry expert Gordon Tinline and Skillboosters.
Cost: Only £30.
Early bird booking £25 plus VAT, if booking confirmed by 31st March 2016.
All bookings will receive free access to Skillboosters 'Mental Health in the workplace' E-learning course!
For further information don’t hesitate to call Paul Wright on 0121 222 5599 or email email@example.com
* Vegetarian Option available