In this time of change we are all facing new and different challenges: uncertainty and change at work; unfulfilling careers or relationships; financial pressures or just our general loss of direction in life.
The one person best placed to look after your life, career and future is you.
'What the wise seek is in themselves.' - Confucius
MeQ® - Coach yourself with RIDFEAR® – is an innovative, one day course designed to give you control in this uncertain world by:
- getting you to embrace change; feel positive about it and see the opportunities it brings
- identifying what your real needs and wants are and how to achieve them
- helping you find and develop the right skills, knowledge and attitude to survive and succeed in challenging situations
- developing resilience and perspective
- rethinking your attitudes to finance and possessions
- exploring ways to resolve personal issues and dilemmas
- mapping out your prospects, your job and your future
“The best personal development and change programme I've ever experienced” – Sue R
Past participants on this course, based upon our RIDFEAR® self-coaching model, have benefited by coming to terms with imposed situations and seeing them as opportunities then making a success of them. Many have overcome redundancy situations and have found new employment opportunities. Several have realised they have wanted to start their own business and then began that journey. Others have overcome relationship, stress-related or low self esteem issues to improve their quality of life and work related performance.
The course gives you the space and time to look at yourself and your situation and determine what you want your life to be in the future. It is designed to help you find the questions and answers that are right for you!
More information - www.ridfear.co.uk
When & Where
Partners in Management Ltd
Promoting and advancing the concept of Intrapreneurship - 21st Century Management. An approved CMI masters level centre offering innovative, highly cost effective leadership, management and personal development programmes and qualifications.