What is Mobile Device Management?
Mobile Device Management (MDM) allows any organisation to successfully manage mobile devices, including restrictions, app deployment and monitoring of devices in accordance with the schools Acceptable User Policy.
Objectives of the Course
• Section 1 - General overview of MDM in the educational setting
• Section 2 - Console setup and pre-deployment requirements
• Section 3 - App Management and Apple Deployment programmes
• Section 4 - Reporting, Monitoring and advance feature set.
Your school should be setup with a Meraki MDM console. If not, we can facilitate this prior to the course.
You will have completed the iPad for ICT Technicians course in preparation for this course.
You will be able to remotely manage and support the iPads in your organisations roll-out.
You will be required to bring with you:
- An iPad - this is should have no data or apps installed
- A macbook or windows device.
- Your Meraki MDM log-in details (we can provide this)