Actions and Detail Panel
Messiah - George Frideric Handel
Thu 1 December 2016, 18:30 – 21:00 GMT
Handel's most-loved work, which tells the dramatic story of the life of Jesus, returns for its annual performance at St Paul's.
The Cathedral Choir and Chorus perform with the City of London Sinfonia, conducted by Andrew Carwood.
Sponsored by Fidelity International.
- Doors open at 5.30pm.
- The performance will last approximately 180 minutes.
- There will be one very short interval.
- There will be a collection during the Hallelujah Chorus.
- Seating is on a first come first served basis.
- Tickets cannot be held on the door.
- Please print out this ticket and bring it with you.
- Wheelchair users are most welcome but should contact the organiser once a ticket has been booked.
- If you have booked more than one ticket, please ensure you print them all out separately.
PLEASE DO ENSURE YOU PRINT YOUR TICKET - Eventbrite may offer you the opportunity to download the ticket onto your smartphone but here at the Cathedral we absolutely require each ticket to be printed.
If you are part of a group, please make sure you gather before entering the Cathedral. There is no facility to hold tickets on the door and there is no box office. Also, seats may not be reserved using jackets, scarves etc.
We can only guarantee your seat until 6.15pm. At about that time, and if there is space, those queuing without tickets will be allowed into the Cathedral, so we strongly recommend you arrive by 6.15pm to save any disappointment.
There is no cloakroom facility within the Cathedral so all clothing and bags must be kept with you at all times.
IF YOU BOOK A TICKET BUT ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR TICKET FOLLOWING THE LINKS TO 'YOUR ACCOUNT' ON EVENTBRITE. This link can be easily found on the email you received from Eventbrite when booking the tickets. This means the ticket will be returned to the pool for someone else to enjoy the performance. Please do not contact the event organiser to cancel a ticket.
Tickets for this concert are free. However to help offset the considerable costs of staging this performance each year, a collection will be taken during the Hallelujah Chorus. We ask that you consider donating £10.