Successful Mums are working in partnership with MGF to offer an exclusive taster session for MGF members only. The Business Start-Up Taster Session will be held at Home & Kids on Thursday 20 April 20:00 to 22:00.
Networking and drinks from 19:30. All profits will go to the charity Bliss.
This two hour Business Start-up Taster Session aims to help women either develop an existing small business or start a new business. This enterprising session will provide focus, direction and advice on how to boost or start your business.
- Business ideas, trends and how to research your business
- The transferable parenting skills that can help in business
- Marketing and building your business brand (on and off line)
- Creative ways to engage with clients
- Action planning and next steps
The majority of our clients are mums, however we welcome dads, carers and non parents too.
When & Where
Successful Mums Community
Supporting Mums in finding flexible work and business start up through career advice, training progammes and employer networks.
Successful Mums Community work with like minded organisations to support clients in their local community.
This provides up to 100 funded places per year, supporting a wide range of clients.