MH Education - Differentiation - meeting the needs of learners
Differentiation – meeting the needs of learners
Course Reference: DIFF915
Who should attend:
Teachers, trainers who want to brush up on their skills in meeting the needs of all their learners.
About the course
Differentiation and the development of a differentiated and inclusive learning environment is core to effective teaching, learning and assessment.
This one day workshop will help you to understand the key elements of a differentiated classroom and how you can better meet the needs of individual learners with a range of differentiated learning needs. There will be much opportunity to discuss and share good practice on the planning and delivery of successful differentiated learning sessions and to review the increasingly demanding standards set by Ofsted for differentiated learning and the promotion of E&D in the classroom.
Attendees will, through a range of stimulating and challenging activities:
- Demonstrate improved understanding of differentiation and the promotion of E&D, and recognise good practice in teaching and learning
- Identify successful strategies for planning and delivering learning sessions to promote differentiated learning and E&D
- Review a range of differentiated activities and resources to improve student participation and ownership within individual teaching and learning sessions
- Develop plans to include a range of differentiated activities to meet the needs of individual and groups of learners
- Complete an action plan to help teachers continue to develop their practice in promoting an inclusive learning environment
What do I bring with me?
Please bring along your booking information and ticket.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We do not have any parking so it is best to travel by public transport or use public car parks.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions about the course or access to it call: Lucy Blackwell on 0207 419 8900
Is my booking refundable or transferrable?
We do not give refunds but if you cannot make the day then we can transfer your booking to another event/day.
Save This Event
Morgan Hunt office
London, Manchester or Birmingham
The trusted public services recruiter perfectly sized to support diverse organisations hire the right people. Every minute we match professionals to careers across education, health, government, housing, infrastructure, charities and aligned private sectors. As informed recruitment professionals, we continue to proactively adapt our business model to manage change. We’ve expertly engineered our business to be large enough to deliver and small enough to care.