MH Education - Measuring Feedback in Education - Questioning Skills Used to Maximum Effect.
Saturday, 26 September 2015 at 13:00 - Sunday, 31 December 2017 at 18:00 (BST)
Measuring Feedback in Education - Questioning Skills Used to Maximum Effect.
Course Reference: MFE915
Who should attend:
This CPD session is intended for teachers and trainers who want to brush up on their skills in formative and summative assessment techniques, including the use of Q&A, and find some new and engaging methods to assess learners and encourage their progression.
About the course
Questioning skills used to maximum effect. This one day work shop will assist teachers and trainers to review their own current practice for assessment against the new Ofsted standards.
“teaching and assessment methods and resources inspire and challenge all learners and meet their different needs, including the most able and the most disadvantaged, enabling them to enjoy learning and develop their knowledge, skills and understanding… staff assess learners’ progress and performance and ensure that assessments and reviews are timely, frequent, fair, informative and reliable.”
Attendees will, through a range of stimulating and challenging activities:
- Identify a range of assessment methods from a number of theoretical and practical aspects to consolidate and further learning
- Encourage the setting of high expectations and challenging targets through self, peer and teacher led assessment
- Review the validity of a range of questioning techniques to check and further learning
- Consider feedback strategies that will assist learners to improve their work and further develop their knowledge, understanding and skills
- Complete an action plan to further consolidate and improve upon formative assessment techniques and to encourage their further experimentation with new techniques and strategies
What do I bring with me?
Please bring along your booking information and ticket.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We do not have any parking so it is best to travel by public transport or use public car parks
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions about the course or access to it call: Lucy Blackwell on 0207 419 8900
Is my booking refundable or transferrable?
We do not give refunds but if you cannot make the day then we can transfer your booking to another event/day.
Save This Event
When & Where
The trusted public services recruiter perfectly sized to support diverse organisations hire the right people. Every minute we match professionals to careers across education, health, government, housing, infrastructure, charities and aligned private sectors. As informed recruitment professionals, we continue to proactively adapt our business model to manage change. We’ve expertly engineered our business to be large enough to deliver and small enough to care.