MH Education - Ofsted - Assessing, Monitoring and Improving Teaching, Learning and Assessment
Wednesday, 7 September 2016 at 11:00 - Friday, 31 March 2017 at 18:00 (BST)
Ofsted - Assessing, Monitoring and Improving Teaching, Learning and Assessment, through the Observation process.
Course Reference: OAM016
Who should attend:
This session is designed for anyone observing and giving feedback to teachers, trainers, assessors and support staff, as one element of quality assurance and quality improvement for teaching, learning and assessment.
About the course
This one-day workshop will help you to apply the Ofsted CIF 2015 standards when observing TLA within your organisation.
Attendees will, through a range of stimulating and challenging activities cover the following elements:
- Familiarisation with the Ofsted 2015 CIF and standards for Teaching Learning and Assessment and
- Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare.
- Identification of those aspects of TLA and PDBW where judgements can be gained from the
- lesson observation process.
- Practical Exercises - Gaining evidence on how to record judgements related to TLA against the Ofsted criteria.
- Practical Exercises – What Outstanding looks like within the classroom observation
- Writing evaluative judgements linked to action planning and self-reflection
- Exploration of tools and resources to identify Areas for Improvement (AfI) and linking these to individual CPD plans
What do I bring with me?
Please bring along your booking information and ticket.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We do not have any parking so it is best to travel by public transport or use public car parks.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions about the course or access to it call: Paul Russell on 0207 419 8900
Is my booking refundable or transferrable?
We do not give refunds but if you cannot make the day then we can transfer your booking to another event/day.
Save This Event
When & Where
The trusted public services recruiter perfectly sized to support diverse organisations hire the right people. Every minute we match professionals to careers across education, health, government, housing, infrastructure, charities and aligned private sectors. As informed recruitment professionals, we continue to proactively adapt our business model to manage change. We’ve expertly engineered our business to be large enough to deliver and small enough to care.