What does outstanding teaching, learning and assessment look like?
Course Reference: OTLA715
Who should attend:
Teachers and trainers who wish to sustain and continuously improve their performance to further enhance the experience of their learners. Practitioners aspiring to deliver an outstanding level of teaching, learning and assessment for your learners.
A one day session providing you with the opportunity to review your own practice against the new Ofsted descriptors for September 2015, and to plan to further improve the experience of your learners.
About the course
Attendees will, through a range of stimulating and challenging activities:
- Establish their own definition and competencies profile for outstanding teaching, learning and assessment
- Compare these to the Ofsted grade descriptors for outstanding teaching, learning and assessment (Sept 2015).
- Identify the barriers to designing and delivering outstanding teaching, learning and assessment
- Self-assess against these competencies and explore a range of strategies to continuously improve the performance of learners
- Complete an action plan to assist their on-going personal and professional development
What do I bring with me?
Please bring along your booking information and ticket.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We do not have any parking so it is best to travel by public transport. The nearest tube station is Moorgate.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions about the course or access to it call: Lucy Blackwell on 0207 419 8900
Is my booking refundable or transferrable?
We do not give refunds but if you cannot make the day then we can transfer your booking to another event/day.
When & Where
The trusted public services recruiter perfectly sized to support diverse organisations hire the right people. Every minute we match professionals to careers across education, health, government, housing, infrastructure, charities and aligned private sectors. As informed recruitment professionals, we continue to proactively adapt our business model to manage change. We’ve expertly engineered our business to be large enough to deliver and small enough to care.