On the 3rd November 2016 Bridewell Consulting is running a Micro and Small Business Cyber Security Training and Workshop. This is a half day training session hosted at our offices in Central Reading and offered at heavily discounted rate of £75 per person.
With nearly three quarters of small businesses reporting a security breach in 2015 and the average cost of the worst breach reported being between £75,000 and £310,000. SME businesses are waking up to the fact that they are now targets as they are seen as the soft option.
Our Micro and Small Business workshop is aimed at Managing Directors, Directors, CEO’s and Sole Traders. The session lasts from 0930hrs until 1330hrs and will at a high level the most common attack vectors to Micro and Small Businesses and how best to protect yourself and your business. By the end of the session you will have a number of takeaways to implement within your business as well as a number of free tools that will help keep your business safe online.
Agenda will cover:
· Security basics (Passwords, Anti-virus, Patching)
· Security Threats and how to counter them (Phishing, Vishing, Hacking, Social Engineering)
· What to look for from your cloud provider and any IT support
· Regulation compliance (Data Protection Act and PCI-DSS)
· Free tools and quick wins