Microsoft Office Word 2010 Level Two
This course is designed for persons who are already able to create and modify standard business documents in Microsoft Word 2010, but need to know how to create or modify more complex business documents and customized Word efficiency tools. It also aims to assist persons preparing for the Microsoft Office Specialist exams for Microsoft Word 2010.You will learn how to create complex documents and build personalised efficiency tools using Microsoft Office Word 2010.
As a prerequisite to taking the course, students should be able to use Microsoft Word 2010 to create, edit, format, save, and print basic business documents containing text, tables, and graphics.
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will have the necessary skills to:
- Manage lists
- Customise tables and charts
- Customise the formatting of a document using styles and themes
- Modify pictures in a document
- Create customised graphic elements
- Insert content using Quick Parts
- Control text flow
- Use templates to automate document creation
- Use the mail merge function
- Formatting techniques: Standard Formatting Tools: Bullets & Numbering: Other Formatting Features: The Format Painter
- Actions and Auto Features; About Actions: Auto Features: Quick Parts and Building Blocks
- Tabs and Tables: Working with Tabs: Working with Tables: Drawing Tables
- Mail Merge: What is Mail Merge?: Creating a Mail Merge: Viewing and Completing the Merge
- Working with Pages & Pictures: Margins and Page Setup: Page Breaks and Headers & Footers: Illustrations
First-rate Microsoft training, at typically less than 60% of the market cost. Civicos Training and Communications has teamed up with Indicia Training to help deliver our Applications training. Glasgow-based Indicia Training is one of the leaders in training Scottish business. All their Applications instructors are Microsoft Certified Trainers, and the company has been passed through the Microsoft Quality Assessment Programme. Our partnership with Indicia means that you get:
- Industry-leading training at typically less than 60% of the cost being paid by High-Street companies
- Access to a FREE email and telephone helpline for a full year after your training
Do I have to book using Eventbrite?
No. You can simply contact us at email@example.com with your name, organisation, billing address and a note of any access issues. We will issue an invoice in advance of your attendance.
What refreshments are served at the training?
Two free rounds of tea, coffee and biscuits are served on arrival and at mid-morning. There is also a sandwich and soup lunch served as part of the ticket cost.
Is there disabled access?
The venue is fully accessible. Please let us know in advance of any access requirements.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Please refer to this Get Into Govan website page: http://www.getintogovan.com/visit/
What can/can't I bring to the event?
No need to bring equipment or laptop unless we specifically ask in the training descriptor. Pen and paper may be handy for notes.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If you want to transfer to another training course, please contact us with five or more days’ notice at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
Civicos Training requires five working days' notice of cancellation. We will always attempt to place you on a later version of the same course, or transfer your booking to another course at no extra cost. However, if you cancel with less than the required notice, we do resrve the right to charge for the full cost of the course