San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The attendee will be taken through the whole Distribution and Trade module within Dynamics 365 for Operations with deep dives into each aspect to give a comprehensive understanding of the system.
Join our 4-day Intensive run through and get fully up to speed on Distribution and Trade within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
In this course, you will learn best-practice on everything D&T related to give you the best approach with this new Microsoft technology. Following this course, you will be fully prepared with everything needed to take the Microsoft accredited Dynamics 365 for Operations exam for Distribution and Trade.
For a special one-off cost of just £1,000, you will fully understand the D&T module and what it offers in Dynamics 365 for Operations. Please note that spaces are limited for this course so will be offered on a first come first served basis.
Please note: we require 48 hours notice for cancellations. Less notice will result in being charged fully for the course.
Day 1 (08:00 – 17:30 + homework)
- Presentation and Introduction
- Supply Chain Management Overview
- Product Management
- Manage Products and Services for Sales
- Manage Products and Services for Procurement
- Enrich Product Data
Day 2 (08:00 – 17:30 + homework)
- Bills of Materials
- Inventory and Warehouse Management Overview
Day 3 (08:00 – 17:30 + homework)
- Order to Cash. Customer Management and Sales
- Manage Customer Relationships
- Perform the Sales Process
- Control and Manage Sales
- Process Outbound Delivery and Invoices
- Customer Payment Receipts
- Create Sales Quotations
- Manage Sales Commissions
- Bills of Exchange
Day 4 (08:00 – 15:00)
- Procure to Pay. Vendor Management and Procurement
- Manage Vendor Relationships
- Perform the Procurement process
- Control and Manage Purchases
- Receive Products and Services
- Vendor Invoicing
- Vendor Invoice Journals
- Vendor Payments
- Create Purchase Requisitions
- Create Requests for Quotations
- Preparing for the certification exam
- Wrap-up, Q&A