Microsoft Employability Skills Conference
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Young Ladies Club presents…..
The Employability Skills Conference with Microsoft
Young Ladies Club have partnered with computer software giant Microsoft AGAIN in order to provide you with an employability skills conference not to be missed!
The conference aims to develop young women in order to excel in this current economic climate-overcoming significant barriers and breaking 'glass ceilings' finding employment or becoming more employable.
The main learning objectives of the event are to help;
- Young women gain an understanding and demonstrate skills that employers require from candidates (Microsoft)
- Make them aware of the positions in Microsoft and what the company offers graduates
- Collaborate in teams and understand the importance of team work in organisations
- Improve their CV and their professionalism
- Gain understanding and knowledge about the different sectors that would like to work in.
There will be THREE main workshops on the day that will enable you to;
- Understand how to build your brand
- Create a winning CV
- Learn how to excel in assessment centres
When & Where
Young Ladies Club
YLC (Young Ladies Club) is a new innovative interactive club that seeks to empower young ladies in areas of: Entrepreneurship, Education, Careers and Personal Dvelopment .The club interacts with young ladies on a technological platform through Facebook and Youtube and also through social interactions such as events, seminars and motivational talks.
YLC (Young Ladies Club) have already hosted successful events and seminars, partnering with corporate giant Microsoft TWICE to host one of the most successful Employability Events for over 100 young women.
As if that was not already enough Young Ladies Club have partnered with other exclusive organisations to bring more exciting events and seminars to young ladies. Other partners include the following;
- Kings College London
- University of Hertfordshire
- and much more.